Have you ever walked into an herb shop and become overwhelmed by everything and asked, "What do I do with all this?" Do you have an interest in learning how to take those herbs and create different herbal medicine preparations at home? Then this class is for you!
Come and discover the lost art of making homemade herbal remedies in your kitchen. Jennifer is joined by Brittney Sounart, RH (AHG) in giving you a hands-on demonstration in this 6-hour class.
You will get to take home what we create. We will be exploring how to make the following herbal medicines:
• Herbal tincture - folk method
• Wine - Make a medicinal herbal wine or an enjoyable infused wine
• Salves - topical herbal pain salve with desert plant
• Capsules - making your own anti-inflammatory herbal capsules
• Tea - how to mix herbs and create a personalized nourishing herbal tea blend
• Syrup - creating a delicious berry herbal syrup to support the immune system and heart health on your stove
• Vinegar Preparation - Fire Cider
• Bitters -learn how to create this blend to aid digestion
You will receive handouts & tasting or samples of all products made in class.
Class size is limited, and this class fills up quickly, so make sure to sign up and prepay early.
Refund Policy: All credit card refunds will be charged a $10.00 cancellation fee. No refunds or cancellations 5 days or less before class.
Location: Desert Sage Herbs Chandler, AZ
Saturday, Apr. 18, 2021, 10am-4pm
On or before Saturday, Apr. 10th
$127 with Lunch
$115 w/o Lunch
Starting Sunday, Apr. 11th
$157 with Lunch
$145 w/o Lunch